I cannot afford to pay the full fee. Is any financial aid available?

Yes, we allocate a set amount of MYC donations every year to financial aid for campers of cabin age (4th grade through college) who qualify for aid. We are not able to offer financial aid for adults. The reduced fee is 60% of the full fee for an individual camper.

To apply for MYC financial aid, you will need to request a financial aid form from our Registrar at the time of your registration. After you fill it out, you must return it with the reduced fee amount. Once the financial deadline has passed, our Financial Aid Committee will review the applications (made anonymous to the committee) and determine who will be awarded the financial aid. Those who are not awarded financial aid will be given some additional time to pay the balance of their registration fee.

Posted in: 2. Registration